Regional Claims Director -Eastern US or Midwest (Remote)
|Job Id: 19266|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Eastern US or Midwest (Remote)|
|Location: Eastern US or Midwest .|
(Remote/home-based position- Northern US /Midwest)
One of the largest Insurance Brokerages in the country, with great financial strength and expertise in the marketplace, is seeking an experienced Regional Claims Director to service commercial lines accounts.
Great place to really make an impact!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Regional Claims Director, you’ll be a critical part an overall account management team and will manage claims staff on both a regional and/or national basis. Your role will be responsible for the design, development and management of a comprehensive property & casualty claims management practice to service existing clients, account teams and assist in securing new clients.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 12 + years related work experience, brokerage or carrier
- Valid Fire and Casualty Broker – Agent license
- In depth knowledge of all commonly encountered P&C insurance coverage and Risk Management concepts and techniques
- Excellent leadership, problem solving and time management skills
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- CPCU, AIC and/or ARM designations are highly preferred
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + bonus potential
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/Life Balance
- Diverse, entrepreneurial work environment.
SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]