|Job Id: 17775|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Electronic Components|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Plainville, CT 06062|
Help continue a tradition of QUALITY and PRODUCT INNOVATION!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join one of the world’s largest manufacturers of circuit breakers, switches, power distribution units and electronic controls.
As Quality Inspector, you will support and interface with Receiving, Production and Quality organization through inspection and developing inspection plans.
- 5+years in Quality Assurance/Quality Control in a manufacturing environment
- IPC-A-610 Certification
- Must be knowledgeable in workmanship standards: J-STD-001, & IPC 600
- Required to utilize basic test equipment and hand tools. Use of calipers, micrometers, height gauges, etc.
- Experience with using Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) for soldered connections.
- Experience working with electronic components, preferably with SMT soldering.
- Familiar with PCB assembly and/or instrumentation knowledge preferred. Ability to witness test and understand electrical test data
- Knowledge of ISO/TS 16949 (With a focus on customer specific requirements related to job).
- Core Tools (AIAG – MSA’s)
- Experience with all related manufacturing and test documentation packages (Drawings, ATPs, ECOs and failure reports).
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints, customer specifications and internal drawings and procedures.
- Basic computer skills, and familiarity with measuring arms/CMM are also required.
*You’ll find a work environment that promotes personal growth, and competitive salary & benefits. INTERVIEWING NOW!