|Job Id: 22394|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Metal Fabrication|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Hartford County, CT 06103|
Join a technically driven global leader in the development and supply of custom precious metal alloys and precision components…Their diverse product offerings and ongoing growth make this THE place to grow your career!
- Long, rich history-200 years in the making
- Beautiful state-of-the-art facility
- Stable company with no signs of slowing down
- Ideal place to move up and expand your career
- Family-like supportive environment
- Plus, too much more to list here…
They’re seeking an experienced QUALITY ENGINEER that will be responsible for the application, troubleshooting, and maintenance of procedures and elements of the company quality system.
THE RIGHT INDIVIDUAL HAS…
- Associates degree or BS, BSE, or BSME degree
- 3+ years of experience in a quality assurance or senior inspector position in a metal stamping, injection molding or related industry, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of ISO9001, ISO13485 and IATF16949 standards including internal auditing.
- Background in Quality Engineering, Metrology, and GD&T.
- Knowledge in the areas of SPC, automotive PPAP submission, and MSA (gage R&R). Experience in EICC, Reach/RoHS and ISO14001 preferred.
YOU’LL RECEIVE: Competitive salary. Rich benefits package including comprehensive health coverage, 401(k) with 6% match after 6 months, profit sharing, generous PTO, flexible hybrid work schedule; tuition and CE reimbursement; and more…
Working in this role tomorrow starts with you and I chatting today!! 203.439.7807