|Job Id: 19646
|Job Type: Permanent
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office
|Location: Dartmouth, MA 02747
Join a renowned medical device manufacturing company that is dedicated to their clients and employees alike- and it shows!
They are seeking a talented Quality Engineer to work in the planning, executing, and finalizing of projects according to designated time and budget deadlines. The Quality Engineer’s role will also focus on preparing and executing of protocols, performing validation activities related to equipment, process, software, and measurement tools/methods (Gage R&R).
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of related experience in a medical device environment
- Working knowledge and understanding of ISO 13485, FDA Quality System Regulation (QSR)
- A successful track record of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Process validation and verification activities. (IQ, OQ, PQ, PPQ)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and statistical tools (i.e.- Minitab, etc).
- Hands-on experience in manufacturing, quality & process disciplines.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Attractive salary + bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Education assistance
- A culture of integrity, diversity, and the latest technologies