|Job Id: 17627|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Hartford, CT 06062|
Here’s your chance to be part of a fast-paced Fortune 500 manufacturing company that cares about bringing talent to the next level of their careers!
About the Company:
- A world leader in the development and manufacturing of broad portfolio of liquid level, flow and pressure sensors, miniature solenoid valves
- Industries served: Medical Device/Aerospace/HVAC/Alternative Energy/Food & Beverages/Transportation, and more
- Continually growing their global presence and manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia
- ISO 9001 and 13485 Certified
About the Role:
As Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for product and process Quality in a fast-paced value stream team environment, working with a team of professionals using a Continuous Improvement/Lean Manufacturing mindset.
- Bachelor's degree; technical degree preferred
- 3 years of related experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blue prints, regulations, and quality system related procedure manuals and standards.
- Experience with statistical process control, design of experiments, design for manufacturing, and six sigma problem solving methods.
Excellent salary and benefits package. INTERVIEWING NOW!