Quality Director (Medical Devices)
|Job Id: 20151|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Austin, TX 78758|
Join a leader that is renowned throughout the medical device industry as well as the tech world! They are super passionate about creating innovative products that are life-transforming.
They’re also passionate about hiring the best: They’re looking to add an Engineering Manager to their dynamic and talented team.
ABOUT THE POSITION…
As their Quality Director, you will be responsible for developing, applying, revising, and maintaining quality standards for processing materials/products into partially or finished products. Your role will support the company at various stages of growth, responsible for multiple site operations.
The Quality Director is also responsible for entire site’s quality function staff, including engineering, administration, quality systems and inspection.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE HAS…
- BS degree in a related engineering discipline plus 10-15 years of related experience /OR MS degree in a related engineering discipline plus 7-11 years of related experience.
- Experience in a regulated industry required.
- Ability to coach and develop personnel in Six Sigma and related tools, Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) topics, or Certified Quality Manager (CQM) topics.
- Knowledge of statistics and Minitab, or other advanced statistical analysis software.
- Ability to travel 50% of time to various sites.
- Experience working in the medical device industry is a plus.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE…
- Attractive salary + comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation benefits
- A culture of integrity, latest technologies, and top talent
We’re Interviewing NOW!