Quality Assurance Manager - Metal Stamping
|Job Id: 18082|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Contract Manufacturing|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Thomaston, CT 06787|
1st shift, FLEXIBLE HOURS!
Join a manufacturer of precision metal stampings and assemblies, with over 50 years of history and quality! They are seeking a skilled and experienced Quality Assurance Manager.
As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will:
- Promote, develop, and oversee compliance of the company quality systems.
- Manage the Quality Management System to ensure compliance of IATF 16949, ISO 9001 and ISO14001 certification
- Effectively assure compliance of customer requirements by managing quality policies, standards, procedures, programs, and practices while facilitating continuous improvement.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Quality and precision manufacturing experience
- Strong analytical and conflict resolution skills
- Proficient with PPAP (Production Part Approval Process)
Competitive salary and benefits package, including relocation.INTERVIEWING NOW!