Property Segment Leader (Insurance)
|Job Id: 21217|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: East Coast USA/Remote|
|Location: East Coast USA .|
Join a national transportation insurance company that specializes in providing tailored property and casualty insurance solutions for transportation services. A sector that is in more demand than ever!
They are seeking an experienced Property Segment Leader who will act as a property advisor, influencer, partner, and resource for the company.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Contribute to, monitor, and influence the Operating Unit property strategy, results, risk appetite, coverages, terms, conditions, pricing, guidelines, underwriting tools, portfolio, and catastrophe management to deliver risk adjusted return goals.
- Facilitate corporate property technical and data & analytic initiatives to improve efficiencies and long-term results.
- Address trends, emerging issues, and opportunities.
- Enhance property education, communication and idea sharing and innovation throughout the organization.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Relevant degree from an accredited college or university
- 10+ years property underwriting experience in the insurance/reinsurance industry including both stand-alone property and package business in large, middle market and small business markets.
- Substantial knowledge of underwriting practices, procedures, and tools; rating; pricing; portfolio and risk analysis; reinsurance structuring; and catastrophe management.
- Track record of influencing and generating profitable property business
- Exposure to, and experience with, U.S. owned companies with foreign subsidiaries.
- Ability to influence and advise in a decentralized environment
- Strong results orientated leader and manager.
- Effective project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- 401(k) with profit-sharing
- Employee stock purchase program
- Work/life balance, generous PTO and flex hours
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program
- Diverse, dynamic team environment
- Tons of career development opportunities
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]