Project Manager, Staff (Medical Device)
|Job Id: 21469|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: San Francisco Bay area, CA 94539|
Are you a Project Manager looking for an exciting opportunity at an established yet growing company?
Join a global medical device company that specializes in taking high-quality medical devices from rapid prototypes to high volume production. Their unparalleled technical expertise, proven experience, and partnerships with their clients have allowed them to perfect the process necessary to deliver world-class medical devices through innovative material science, engineering, and manufacturing. They are the leader in their medical technology space and are driven by a passion to create products that their clients have envisioned for their customers!
If you are searching for a solid, reputable, and respected company with room for personal and career growth this is it. They have multiple facilities nationwide including two new in the last two years and manufacture all their products internally in their own state-of-the-art facilities.
They are seeking Project Managers with varying degrees of experience from Junior PM through Principal PM.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- BS /MS in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering
- Knowledge of project management basics
- Ability to multi-tasks between projects as directed
- Experience organizing and presenting key project metrics, progress, and risks
- Medical device experience a plus
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Attractive salary, bonus, PTO, and benefits
- A culture of integrity, diversity, and the latest technologies
- Unlimited career growth potential at an established yet growing company
We’re interviewing now!