Project Manager, Senior Staff ( Medical Devices)
|Job Id: 20234|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Austin, TX 78758|
Join a leader that is renowned throughout the medical device industry as well as the tech world! They are super passionate about creating innovative products that are life-transforming.
They’re also passionate about hiring the best: They’re looking to hire a “go-getting” and “out-of-the-box” thinking Project Manager, Senior Staff.
ABOUT THE POSITION…
In the role of Project Manager, Senior Staff, you will be responsible for scoping, planning executing, and closing medical device projects.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE HAS…
- BS Degree in Engineering.
- 9-12 years of project management experience in a regulated environment.
- PMP Certification and/or Professional Project Management Certificate a plus.
- (Must be a US citizen or permanent US resident).
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE…
- Attractive salary
- Rich comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation benefits
- A culture of integrity, latest technologies, and top talent
We’re Interviewing NOW!