Project Manager- Environmental Services
|Job Id: 19675|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Remote - Midwest US: IN, KY, IL, MI, OH or WI|
|Location: Midwest US .|
Are you ready to make an impact and be greatly rewarded?
Join a leading provider of environmental repair and pollution services that helps businesses, insurers, and property owners all over the US…
They’re the best in the business- and they’re HIRING a Project Manager to hit the ground running to manage projects and assist in developing business among their expanding business sector division!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As a Project Manager, you’ll be responsible be responsible for you will perform project management duties to ensure that projects are being completed on time and on budget. Assist in building new business relationships with companies and generate high quality opportunities. You will also work with claims and decision makers to communicate issues related to the project.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of project management in environmental area that include due diligence, assessment, and remediation
- Recent experience assisting in business development opportunities while serving as the point person with decision makers on projects
- Project management skills and experience
- Professional, friendly, and confident demeanor
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience/relationships in any of the following areas is optimal real estate, construction, property development, banking or related industries that would have environmental exposure.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Highly competitive base salary + incentives (commissions/bonuses)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Company car allowance
- Full product training
This is surely the place that will help you to grow your career to the next level! WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]