Project Leader - Ceramic Matrix Composites
|Job Id: 17336|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Aerospace and Defense|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Biddeford, ME 04005|
Well-renowned materials manufacturer that specializes in serving the aerospace and defense, industrial and commercial industries is seeking a Ceramic Matrix Composites Project Leader.
A FEW GREAT THINGS ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Employees professional development
- Opportunities for growth
- Competitive salary, including incentive program, and generous benefits package (Medical, Dental and Vision-effective on date of hire)
- Relocation benefits available
- Did we mention how beautiful the Maine coast is?
The Project Leader will develop novel ceramic matrix composites materials (CMC) and processes applicable to components and products for high performance, lightweight aerospace and industrial applications. The Project Leader will also define and implement the fabrication processes and equipment for prototypes. The role is also that of a technical leader of all ceramic matrix materials development efforts.
- BS and MS degrees in one or more of the following fields: Chemical Engineering, Materials Science and or/Engineering; with emphasis on processing of materials
- 5+ years’ experience in resin processes and/or manufacturing
- An understanding of composite materials and test methods
If this sounds like it might be a fit for you, let’s talk. INTERVIEWING NOW!