|Job Id: 17583|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Industrial Manufacturing|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Plainville, CT 06062|
Join one of the world’s largest manufacturers of circuit breakers, switches, power distribution units and electronic controls.
As Project Engineer, you will lead cross-functional teams in multiple product development projects from initial concept to production. To develop and execute project plans to ensure the completion of assigned projects that meet customer requirements, on time and within budget. Exercise sound engineering practices and follow relevant Quality and Design Control Procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a related field.
- 7+ years of engineering experience in mechanical engineering, preferably in developing electromechanical products.
- Working knowledge of project management and related tools. Able to create, execute and track project plans effectively.
- Familiarity with ISO/TS quality management system and related tools APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning), SPC (Statistical Process Control), CP (Control Plan), MSA (Measurement System Analysis), FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis), PPAP (Production Part Approval Process).
- Familiar with the selection and application of materials, relevant tooling and manufacturing processes leading to quality products.
- Working knowledge of engineering mechanics and electrical circuits.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in 3-D parametric design software.
- Able to use PLM (PDMLink & ProjectLink) for product design and project collaboration. Experience in various computer programs necessary in day-to-day work.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of calibration.
*You’ll find a work environment that promotes personal growth, and competitive salary & benefits. INTERVIEWING NOW!