Project Engineer - Electrical / Solar
|Job Id: 20169
|Job Type: Permanent
|Industry: Solar Energy
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office
|Location: Belmar, NJ 07719
Tremendous chance to work with a top-rated Fortune 1000 company making big strides in the energy space!
Join a company that is passionately guided by their talented team of employees and are committed to providing the best service and products to their customers… Their love for and involvement in their local communities is what motivates them to run their organization as responsibly as possible.
The search is on for a talented Project Engineer. Could it be YOU?...
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In the key role of Project Engineer, Electrical/Solar, you will be responsible for supervising the design, construction, and completion of various clean energy power projects. Projects typically involve utility-scale ground mounts and commercial roof-top solar photovoltaic systems but may also include energy storage or electric vehicle components.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- 5+ years of experience working with an engineering design firm or construction management firm, with an emphasis in electrical power system design
- Solar array design experience and experience in commercial/utility solar projects is preferred
- Experience with the National Electrical Code and electrical standards
- Experience in the design and procurement of electrical equipment, including, medium voltage switchgear, generators, inverters, and transformers
- 2+ years of AutoCAD experience
- PVSyst software experience preferred
- Travel is required 25-35 percent, including overnight travel
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Attractive salary + bonus
- Competitive benefits package
- Growth opportunities
- A culture of integrity, diversity + the latest technologies
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!