|Job Id: 21911|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Remote / USA|
|Location: Remote / USA .|
Join a growing provider of workers' compensation, casualty insurance, and TPA & Risk Services.
- Fortune 500 company
- Rated AM Best A+ (Superior) XV / S&P Global A+ /Moody's A2
- Amazing company values
They’re seeking an experienced PROGRAM MANAGER to lead specific members of the Specialty Markets Underwriting Team in executing strategies consistent with corporate and regional business goals, guidelines, and programs.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience: 7+ years of experience of casualty underwriting experience with an insurance carrier.
- 1+ year underwriting management experience is desired however candidates with at least 5 years senior, professional underwriting experience will also be considered.
- Advanced knowledge of casualty coverage and loss sensitive deal structures as well as industry trends.
- Advanced knowledge of underwriting territory and strong relationships with the local distribution network (local and regional agents, national and regional brokers, and select consultants).
- Demonstrated proficiency in the successful marketing and prospecting of business opportunities, as well as relationship building and agency management skills.
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU); Associate in Risk Management designation or other professional designations are desired.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Stable environment
WE’RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your resume to [email protected]