Program Manager - Medical Device
|Job Id: 19880
|Job Type: Permanent
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office
|Location: Anoka, MN 55303
Tremendous chance to work with a medical device innovator!...
A few reasons to join this diversified manufacturing organization with a long successful past, and an even brighter future:
* Their amazing values and vision
* Technology second to none
* Passion for quality, customer service, and hiring the best
They are searching for a talented and detail-oriented Program Manager to join their Midwest team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In the role of Program Manager, you will expedite all parts of the company’s Case & Tray/Metals projects for your assigned clients- this includes from the early prototyping stage, all the way into the production program. As the Program Manager, you will also act the customer’s advocate and lead programs to ensure compliance to client/industry/company standards.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE HAS:
- Associates Degree in related field
- 4+ years’ working experience in contract manufacturing and/or engineering
- Extensive experience with medical device contract manufacturing
- Experience managing numerous projects simultaneously
- Understanding of Laser Processing and Assembly
- Knowledge of ISO 13485, and FDA regulations
- Complete understanding of MRP and DFM principles
- Experience with the CAPA system
- Experience with root cause analysis, corrective actions, and preventative action.
- Knowledge and experience with Lean Manufacturing
- Skilled at Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint), Microsoft Project, ERP and other business-related systems
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Attractive salary
- Rich, competitive benefits package
- A culture of integrity, diversity, + the latest technologies
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!