Program Manager (Aerospace and Defense)
|Job Id: 17331|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Aerospace and Defense|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Biddeford, ME 04005|
Well-renowned materials manufacturer that specializes in serving the aerospace and defense, industrial and commercial industries is seeking an Aerospace and Defense Program Manager.
A FEW GREAT THINGS ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Employees professional development
- Opportunities for growth
- Competitive salary, including incentive program, and generous benefits package (Medical, Dental and Vision-effective on date of hire)
- Relocation benefits & telecommuting options available
- Did we mention how beautiful the Maine coast is?
The Program Manager will plan, direct and coordinate all activities related to the project management of the organization’s key contract and development programs. The Program Manager will also manage the task, the project teams, reporting progress and execution to company leadership.
- Bachelors in Technical Engineering and/or Business Management
- 5+ years Project or Program Management experience
- Planning and or production management experience
- DoD and/or Aerospace program management experience
- Expert in Microsoft Office suite
If this sounds like it might be a fit for you, let’s talk. INTERVIEWING NOW!