Product Development Engineer
|Job Id: 19752|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Bethel, CT 06801|
Work with the best in the business!...
Join a global leader in the development and production of materials and metallurgy products for the medical device industry.
- State of the art equipment
- Smart acquisitions
- ISO registered, FDA-compliant Quality Management System.
- Employing the best people in the industry
They are seeking a talented hands-on, “get things done” professional to act as a Project Manager- someone who is equally comfortable working in the office and shop floor. As the Product Development Engineer, you will work closely with the manufacturing engineering group to release components from the development stages to mass manufacturing. You will also work with Operations, Quality, Model Shop, Customer Service, and Logistics to produce the highest quality products, on schedule.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years related experience
- Proficiency with MS Office and CAD solid modeling (preferably SolidWorks).
- General Metallurgy knowledge
- Must possess strong project management, analytical, and communication skills along with an aptitude for hands on problem solving.
- Experience with Process Controls: Control Plan, pFMEA, DOE, MSA
- Experience working in ISO-9001/13485 or similar environment
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Highly competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package (Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-term Disability, 401K)
- Wellness program
- Generous performance rewards and incentives
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!