Process Engineer - Relo Benefits Available!
|Job Id: 19536|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Paper and Paper Products Manufacturing|
|Worksite Location: Regional office|
|Location: Goveuneur , NY 13642|
Join a leading manufacturer of specialty papers for high-performance, niche applications. For example, this company manufactures surgical masks, gowns, tissue paper, etc. In 2019, they had their most profitable year-to-date! They were acquired and backed go a few years ago by a private investment firm that has ties to Coca-Cola...
They are seeking a talented Process Engineer to join their facility located in upstate NY, where you’ll enjoy a beautiful and tranquil quality of life.
**Full relocation benefits offered**
As the Process Engineer, you will be responsible for the maintenance and optimization of the Enterprise Process & Quality Data Management System, along with supporting process improvement, product development, and quality projects.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years Process Engineering experience (paper industry experience a plus)
- Basic understanding of process control systems (DCS/QCS) and networking
- Strong technical, problem solving, decision-making, project management, and computer skills
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity with SQL databases and historian configuration
- Working knowledge of data systems such as Process Information (PI) or Capstone dataPARC Software suite (PARCview) desired.
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Up to 50% travel - ability and willingness to travel to domestic and international sites
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Attractive salary + bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- A culture of integrity, diversity and latest technologies