Process Development Engineer, Senior Staff (Medical Device)
|Job Id: 20543|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Laguna Niguel, CA 92677|
Join a leader that is renowned throughout the medical device industry as well as the tech world! …They are super passionate about creating innovative products that are life-transforming.
They’re also passionate about hiring the best: They’re looking to hire a “go-getting” and “out-of-the-box” thinking Senior Process Development Engineer.
ABOUT THE POSITION…
In the role of Process Development Engineer, Senior Staff, you will work in a team environment designing and developing efficient balloon forming programs and processes.
In addition, you will:
- Perform process analysis, improvements, and process validation (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Lead new product introduction, cost reduction, and revenue generating projects
- Develop and design new process parameters, tooling, and methods for manufacturing.
- Optimize processes to meet manufacturing quality controls, build time, cost, yield targets.
- Design and perform Process Characterization Studies & DOEs, support protocols and reports.
- Perform design reviews and pre-validation assessments to ensure the safe and environmentally sound start-up of new processes.
- Other duties, as assigned.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE HAS…
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Bio Engineering.
- 9-12 years of experience in medical device development
- Strong SolidWorks and AutoCAD skills. Minitab experience a plus.
- Greenbelt or higher training is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with a variety of catheter or balloon production equipment.
- Strong understanding of materials typical to balloons: Pebax, Nylon, Polyurethanes, and PET.
- Leadership skills
- Attention to detail, professional attitude, team player
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE…
- Attractive salary
- Rich comprehensive benefits package
- A culture of integrity, latest technologies, and top talent
We’re Interviewing NOW!