Premium Audit Specialist
|Job Id: 21147|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Jersey City, NJ / Hybrid|
|Location: Jersey City , NJ 07097|
Join an innovative commercial lines property & casualty insurance company that has the best specialty insurance products out there! They are on the hunt to add experienced and dedicated Premium Audit Specialist to their team!
With an exceptional and diverse team of employees, a great company culture, and profitable business model, this is surely the place that will enable you to grow your career to the next level!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Premium Audit Specialist, you’ll be primarily responsible for providing the necessary support to the premium audit function, conducting timely quality reviews and processing of audits on the organization’s book of business.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounts / Finance / Business, or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ year of Premium Audit Experience with Insurance Carrier or Audit Vendor.
- Excellent computer skills, especially MS Office applications.
- Exceptional demonstrated analytical skills.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be fully vaccinated and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19*, unless prohibited by law.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO, and flex hours.
- Diverse, dynamic team environment.
- Tons of career development opportunities
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]