Plastic Tooling Engineer
|Job Id: 22368|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters (Onsite)|
|Location: Fairfield County, CT 06606|
Be a part of decades of EXPERIENCE and QUALITY!
Join a well-known leader in the Medical Device and Assembly Manufacturing space...
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Publicly traded company with more than 1,500 customers.
- Record-breaking revenue YOY.
- 40 manufacturing facilities throughout the world.
- Clients include aerospace & defense, automotive, communications, energy, electronics, medical, transportation.
- Cost, quality, and delivery of managing/engineering the design, build and development of tooling related to the injection molding process.
- Leading projects and actions that result in improved quality, process stability, and reduced cost.
- Leading tooling related activities during component DFM with clients, tool design, tool adjustment and assisting with root cause analysis of tools under development or in production.
- Experience in plastic injection molding tool construction standards for single and multi-cavity molds.
- Demonstrated ability in leading projects using project management tools (such as Gant charts, etc.)
- Knowledge of both Crystalline & Amorphous plastics resin (polycarbonate, acrylic, PVC, Nylon and Co-polyesters, etc.)
- Use and understanding of Mold Flow analysis simulations and in-cavity sensors for process development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong history of mentoring coworkers in overall personal development
- Skills required to contribute to a team-oriented, continuous improvement, manufacturing environment.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
YOU’LL RECEIVE: Competitive salary + rich benefits package. Great onboarding and training program.
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!