Plant / Operations Manager
|Job Id: 17695|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Contract Manufacturing|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Waterbury, CT 06708|
Join a globally manufacturing leader with a long history, yet with its eyes on the future ...Their specialty is the automotive, medical, ordinance, plumbing, and electronic industries.
- State of the art facility
- Continued growth
- ISO/TS 16949 Certified
As Plant/ Operations Manager, you will lead and coordinate activity amongst production supervisors, engineers, technicians, and purchasing & logistics. Your role as a smart, hands-on and resourceful leader will help implement process change and new product introductions, all the while delivering defect free product on-time.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (mechanical, industrial, or chemical) OR a combination of education and work experience.
- 5+ years of progressing work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Team player mentality who can get any job done.
- High degree of familiarity with the requirements of IATF 16949 or ISO9001.
Competitive salary and benefits (healthcare, profit sharing, 401(k), generous PTO, and more).