|Job Id: 19156|
|Job Type: Temp to Hire|
|Industry: Health Care Services|
|Location: Meriden, CT 06037|
IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A PHARMACY TECHNICIAN!
HOURS: Monday-Friday Day Shift
One of Connecticut’s premier healthcare organizations is seeking an experienced Pharmacy Technician to work first shift in their regional medical facility located in Central Connecticut area. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain long term employment within a team-oriented office.
- Assist the Pharmacist in filling prescription orders
- Handle doctor calls, faxes and medication deliveries
- Organize medications for pharmacist to dispense by profiling prescriptions; preparing labels and calculating quantities
- Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Take inventory, places orders, checks in drugs and supplies, stocks shelves and removes out-of-date items from the inventory
- Communicats with all customers (patients, clinics, care-givers, physicians) in a pleasant and professional manner
- High school degree or equivalent
- CT Pharmacy Technician certification required
- In-patient hospital pharmacy experience highly preferred
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong customer service skills required
- Demonstrated ability to use technology such as computers, smart phones and tablets
The Pharmacy Technician is an urgent and time sensitive role. If you meet the qualifications outlined above and are interested in this role, we want to talk to you!
GREAT PAY. APPLY TODAY!