Personal Lines Homeowners Underwriter (Eastern US)
|Job Id: 20750|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Eastern US (Remote)|
|Location: Eastern US (Remote) .|
Join a top-rated and respected insurance brokerage that offers their clients the most professional, friendly, and personal service possible...
They know that their employees are what make them so successful, so they look for the best experienced people with diverse backgrounds to add to their team. They are currently seeking a talented Personal Lines Underwriter.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Personal Lines Underwriter, you will be underwriting standard residential property accounts, responsible for reviewing and evaluating Homeowners, Personal Umbrella, and Dwelling Fire new business applications, renewals, and endorsements for completion, accuracy, and compliance with underwriting guidelines.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Experience underwriting personal lines property insurance with a Carrier or MGA
- Solid decision-making skills and ability to interface well with clients.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Knowledge of the Homeowners contract and coverages is required
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with computer programs, including industry software, MS Word, Windows, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Great work environment
- Professional support
WE’RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]