Personal Lines Account Manager
|Job Id: 19810|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Houston, TX 77079|
Join a full-service insurance agency that is all about relationships – with their clients, carriers, local community, and last but not least- their employees…
They are seeking a Personal Lines Account Manager that will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with the agency’s current client base, while also providing exceptional and prompt service.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Responsibilities of the Personal Lines Account Manager include:
- Daily servicing of clients
- Addressing various coverage issues
- Handling all the inside service work associated with the client’s account, including all endorsement activity, routine coverage questions, problem solving, renewals, checking and binding policies.
- Strong emphasis on Cross-selling/rounding out accounts
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 3+ years of experience as a Personal Lines Account Manager/CSR
- Current Texas Property & Casualty license
- Proficient in Office 365, MS Word, and Adobe. Some experience with MS Excel preferred.
- High School Diploma or higher
- Professional, positive attitude, with a strong work ethic
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Possesses a genuine desire to learn
- Works well in a team environment
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + commission on new business
- Comprehensive benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD/LTD)
- EZ Tag
- Continuing Education and renewals of licenses and designations.
- Friendly team environment
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]