Personal Lines Account Manager
|Job Id: 19719|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: South Texas Valley area|
|Location: South Texas Valley , TX .|
Relocation Assistance Available!
Large independently owned insurance agency with a strong history of success and strong ties to their community is looking to add a Personal Lines Account Manager / CSR to their team! Their access to multiple carriers allows them to provide their customers with the right coverage, every time…
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As their Personal Lines Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to your assigned of customers and/or policies, solicitation of new business on existing accounts and support of Producer-led new business efforts.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 5+ years of personal lines insurance account management/customer service experience
- Valid Texas P&C insurance license
- Ability to work within a team as well as work independently
- Excellent customer service skills, including telephone and listening skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience with Agency Management Systems (Applied Epic preferred)
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + commission
- Comprehensive benefits package (Health, Life Insurance, LTD, and ADD)
- 401(k) plus match, paid holidays, and PTO
- Continuing Education and renewals of licenses and designations.
- Dynamic team environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow
Take your insurance career to the next level!
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]