Patient Services Associate- Middletown
|Job Id: 21478|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Health Care Services|
|Worksite Location: Regional office|
|Location: Middletown, CT 06457|
Great opportunity to make a difference in the community!...
…One of Connecticut’s premier healthcare organizations is seeking an experienced medical office professional.
As their Patience Services Associate, you will work closely with patients and medical professionals while utilizing great customer service skills.
- Answers and coordinates phone calls
- Obtain Medical release as needed for patient requested forms
- Confirm appointments with patients
- Verify insurance
- Enter and update patient data in computer system
- Payment management
- Patient Scheduling
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as necessary
THE RIGHT PERSON HAS:
- Associates degree or CMA (Certified Medical Assistant)
- Healthcare experience in Medical, Dental, or Behavioral Health
- Experience in a call center or other busy phone system environment
- Electronic appointment scheduling experience
- Strong customer service experience
- Excellent Verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish)
- Must be fully vaccinated and boosted and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Must have current flu shot or willing to obtain.
If you meet the qualifications outlined above and are interested in this role, let’s chat!
WE'RE INTERVIEWING NOW!