Patient Service Coordinator - Plainfield
|Job Id: 19022|
|Job Type: Temp to Hire|
|Industry: Health Care Services|
|Worksite Location: Regional office|
|Location: Plainfield, CT 06354|
IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A PATIENT SERVICE COORDINATOR!
Growing medical practice has a full time, immediate opening for a Patient Service Coordinator. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain long term employment within a team-oriented office.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PATIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:
- Assist all incoming/outgoing patients
- Monitors patient flow
- Answer all incoming calls
- Confirm patient appointments, and processes insurance information
- Review daily report of appointment confirmations
- Collect co-payments and office charges
- Ensures patient have a comfortable and inviting environment
- 1+ years of experience in a front office role or relevant position
- Medical or Healthcare experience preferred
- Positive, customer-focused approach, with commitment to providing excellent patient care.
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced team environment juggling multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills. Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Basic working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Strong knowledge of insurance requirements
The Patient Service Coordinator is an urgent and time sensitive role. If you meet the qualifications outlined above and are interested in this role, we want to talk to you.
Great pay. APPLY TODAY!