Paralegal / Administrative Assistant (Part-time )
|Job Id: 20668|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Real Estate|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Shelton, CT 06484|
Part-time: 25-30 hours/week.
Amazing chance to grow your career while working with one of the top employers in New England!
Cutting-edge Financial Services company is in search of a highly organized Paralegal/Administrative Assistant to join their team in Fairfield County.
ABOUT THE ROLE…
As the Paralegal/Administrative Assistant, you’ll be responsible for providing administrative support to the company’s real estate and insurance divisions, such as: preparing, reviewing and filing paperwork, contract addenda, and other administrative duties.
THE RIGHT PERSON HAS…
- 2+ years of experience as a Paralegal, Legal Assistant, or Legal Administrative Assistant.
- Well versed in real estate transactions and documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to navigate office technology, and work with software unique to the real estate industry
- Accurate, speedy typist
- Excellent organization skills; attention to detail; ability to follow direction and procedures
- Has excellent time management and organization skills, acute attention to detail, and exhibits a keen understanding of prioritization of tasks
*Competitive salary & great work environment.
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!