Operations Manager, New Britain
|Job Id: 21381|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Health Care Services|
|Worksite Location: Regional office|
|Location: New Britain, CT 06051|
Great opportunity to make a difference in the community!
One of Connecticut’s premier healthcare organizations is seeking an experienced and dynamic OPERATIONS MANAGER to manage operational functions such as:
- Ensuring that community-based practices maintain productivity measures
- Improving operations and providing exemplary service and satisfaction amongst patients, staff, and providers.
- Recommending, developing, and implementing policy and procedures related to front ling staff functions.
- Supporting special projects, as directed.
THE RIGHT INDIVIDUAL HAS…
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4+ years of experience in healthcare
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Strong leadership, analytical and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 coding.
- Knowledge of HIPAA, ADA, OHSHA and other regulations.
- Prior experience with electronic health record and/or practice management system.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Effective communication skills.
Competitive salary & benefits package.
WE'RE INTERVIEWING NOW.