New Product Development Engineer (Medical Device)
|Job Id: 19849
|Job Type: Permanent
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office
|Location: Mansfield, MA 02048
Are you looking to progress into a Project Manager role? …
Join a renowned medical device manufacturing company that is known for providing their clients with the most innovative and fully integrated services in design, development engineering as well as sourcing, U.S. assembly, packaging, and distribution.
Their capabilities go way beyond standard development and manufacturing, and they are seeking to add a talented New Product Development Engineer to their team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In the role of New Product Development Engineer, you will be a key member of the project team and will be involved in the design, development and analysis of medical devices or surgical instrumentation products, materials, processes, or equipment.
Under the guidance of the current project manager, you will be trained to become the new project manager within 6 months to 1 year!
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE HAS:
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience in the product development of medical devices
- Working knowledge of medical device ISO, cGMP, and QSR standards
- Understanding of machining, injection molding and extrusion methods
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficient with SolidWorks
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!
- Attractive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package (Generous PTO, Health, Dental, Life Insurance, STD/LTD, 401(k) with match)
- A culture of integrity, diversity, and the latest technologies