National Sales Manager- Property & Casualty
|Job Id: 19639|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Remote- Midwest USA|
|Location: Midwest USA .|
Innovative provider of billing and payment technology for the insurance industry is growing! Their products are leading-edge, customizable, comprehensive, and you and your team will love selling them! Their customer base includes insurance carriers, general agents, and financial institutions.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As their National Sales Manager, you will successfully manage a team of Business Development Officers nationally selling and maintaining property and casualty premium finance and related software relationships, while also acquiring and nurturing your own
book of business.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of Insurance new business development experience
- Experience prospecting and calling on insurance agents, general agents and insurance carriers
- Proficient with computer applications such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and CRM software
- Proven sales ability with a successful track record of increasing sales and building and maintaining relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of property and casualty industry
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Generous 401(k)
- Dynamic team environment
This is surely the place that will help you to grow your career to the next level!
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]