Mortgage Systems Administrator
|Job Id: 18620|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Danbury, CT 06810|
Join a modern mortgage organization started by some of the top minds in the industry! Their vision and capabilities offer their clients the newest and best technology, operations and secondary market capabilities. Truly a company you’ll want to grow with!
They are seeking an experienced Mortgage Systems Administrator with a deep understanding of the mortgage origination process along with problem solving ability, system administration experience and managing user expectations.
As Systems Administrator, you will manage the configuration, administration and compliance requirements of the residential loan origination system (LOS) platforms, while working with the mortgage operations delivery teams to scope, design and oversee the LOS and other integrated platforms.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND BACKGROUND:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in mortgage operations
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in LOS administration (Encompass and Byte Software experience preferred)
- Broad knowledge of mortgage principles and applicable regulatory controls
- SQL knowledge preferred, Stored procedures and query building
Competitive compensation package and opportunity to work with some of the best in the industry. INTERVIEWING NOW!