Mortgage Lock Desk Analyst
|Job Id: 19846|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Danbury, CT 06810|
Join a modern mortgage organization with some of the best people in the industry! Their technologies, vision and resources offer their clients the best mortgage financing capabilities. This is truly a company you will want to grow with!
They are seeking an experienced, detailed Lock Desk Analyst to join their team … As Lock Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting all activities of the Lock Desk including, but not limited to, confirming lock requests, extending, re-pricing and re-locking loans while adhering to and enforcing the Rate Lock Policy.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND BACKGROUND:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of mortgage experience, preferably with pricing/registration experience
- Specialized knowledge of department/function, lock policies, mortgage math, etc.
- Familiarity with mortgage lock desk functions and investors, with secondary marketing / hedging and market strategy; high knowledge of product matrix and overlays.
- Experience working with a digital lending platform
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Prior underwriting background is preferred
- Prior retail lock desk experience preferred
Highly competitive compensation package and an appealing incentive program that generously rewards their top performers. WE'RE INTERVIEWING NOW!