Midwest Regional Operations Manager
|Job Id: 19672|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Midwest Regional Office|
|Location: Indianapolis, IN 46250|
Join a leading provider of environmental repair and pollution services that helps businesses, insurers, and property owners all over the US…They’re the best in the business- and they’re HIRING a Regional Operations Manager to run their Midwest location!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As their Midwest Regional Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading and motivating staff, fostering teamwork, and driving company business initiatives.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Driving, evaluating, and managing the division’s fiscal performance (revenue, profit, billability, AR, etc.)
- Manage staff and the division’s business administration
- Oversee and approve budgets and contracts
- Assist with business development initiatives
- Ensure product quality and H&S
- Manage projects/clients where appropriate
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 3+ years of operations management experience required
- P&L and/or budgeting experience
- Technical proficiency in environmental assessment and remediation
- Valid P&C insurance license
- Strong leadership skills and experience
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Dynamic team environment
This is surely the place that will help you to grow your career to the next level!
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]