Middle Market Insurance Underwriter -Chicago
|Job Id: 20093|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Regional office - Chicago area|
|Location: Chicago, IL 60606|
Join an innovative commercial lines property & casualty insurance company that has the best specialty insurance products out there! They are expanding their claims department and are looking to add an experienced and dedicated Middle Market Casualty Underwriter to their Chicago IL territory team.
With an exceptional and diverse team of employees, a great company culture, and profitable business model, this is surely the place that will enable you to grow your career to the next level!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Middle Market Casualty Underwriter, you’ll be primarily responsible for underwriting casualty lines of business of both primarily middle market-primarily on environmental and construction related products.
As Underwriter, you will also assess the viability and profitability of accounts and maintaining relationships with brokers, agents, and wholesalers within the distribution channel.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience of at least 5 years of underwriting experience working for an insurance carrier.
- Experience underwriting casualty lines, some exposure to excess is a big plus.
- Exposure to middle market / complex accounts.
- Solid underwriting decision-making ability and capable of working on complex accounts that are not a traditional business niche.
- Underwriting of environmental or construction related accounts is a big plus.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + bonus/profit share
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO and flex hours
- Diverse, dynamic team environment
- Tons of career development opportunities
SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]