Middle Market Business Development Underwriter
|Job Id: 22095|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Remote/ CA|
|Location: Remote, CA .|
Join a growing provider of workers' compensation, casualty insurance, and TPA & Risk Services.
- Fortune 500 company
- Rated AM Best A+ (Superior) XV / S&P Global A+ /Moody's A2
- Amazing company values
As the Middle Market Business Development Underwriter, you’ll be responsible for underwriting new and renewal business; administering and monitoring underwriting rules and guidelines, rating manual rules, and insurance laws and regulations; analyzing quality and quantity of risk; participating in the development of agency management strategy and contributing to the development and execution of agency plans; developing client relationships and coordinating service team efforts.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Commercial Lines
- Strong technical skills in Workers Compensation, General Liability and Automobile
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated individual with a proven track record of premium growth and profitability in handling a book of business
- Superior marketing skills and familiarity working with agents and brokers of all types.
- Property and Umbrella experience is a plus
- Prior experience or knowledge and relationships within California market is preferred
- CPCU designation is preferred
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Stable environment
WE’RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your resume to