Metrology Engineering Manager ( Medical Devices)
|Job Id: 20356|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Fremont, CA 94539|
Join a leader that is renowned throughout the medical device industry as well as the tech world! They are super passionate about creating innovative products that are life-transforming.
They’re also passionate about hiring the best: They’re looking to hire a Metrology Engineering Manager who is super passionate about working with integrated, complex technologies and machines.
ABOUT THE POSITION…
In the role of Metrology Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in maintaining a laboratory quality management system that is registered to ISO 13485, and (in some scope) accredited to ISO 17025. The Metrology Engineering Manager will also determine the application of the most cost-effective, suitable measurement technologies for company products for the entire company, including monitoring and adoption of the most current technologies.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE HAS…
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in Metrology, Optics, Physics, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years of people management experience.
- Experience with image processing and optical systems is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in performing audits on metrology and quality processes desired – along with root cause analysis of technical discrepancies/abnormalities.
- Experience in preparing laboratory documentation.
- Familiarization with method development, calibration and testing laboratory auditing, and uncertainty development desired.
- Ability to travel 10%, international travel required.
- Experience with CAM programming and development, laser processing, and a background in SolidWorks are pluses.
- (Must be a US citizen or permanent US resident).
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE…
- Attractive salary + bonus
- Rich comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation benefits
- A culture of integrity, latest technologies, and top talent
We’re Interviewing NOW!