Medical Staff Director
|Job Id: 18577|
|Job Type: Temp|
|Industry: Health Care Services|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Hartford, CT 06105|
Renowned regional healthcare organization is seeking an experienced Medical Staff Director to serve as a liaison between medical staff and administration, by coordinating all staff activities, including:
- Preparation and arranging of Medical Committee meetings
- Initiation and processing initial appointments and biannual re-appointments to the medical staff.
- Overseeing billing, collection and deposits of medical staff dues and related accounting records.
- Ensuring that monthly committee meeting minutes are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Overseeing the medical staff peer review process
- Responsible for all departmental operations including recruitment, retention and management of staff, preparation and monitoring of annual operating and capital budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years of related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements
- CPMSS (Certified Professional in Medical Staff Services)
- CPCS (Certified Provide Credentialing Specialist)
The Medical Staff Director is an urgent and time sensitive role. If you meet the qualifications outlined above and are interested in this role, we want to talk to you!Competitive pay. APPLY TODAY