Medical Products Underwriter
|Job Id: 19919|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Remote- USA|
|Location: USA .|
Join a top Insurance provider specializing in a full range of healthcare liability, workers’ compensation, and legal professional liability insurance options.
- Financially Strong – Rated A+
- Their people are valued, recognized, & rewarded
- Publicly traded
- Awesome company culture
They are looking to add a talented remote Medical Products Underwriter to join their team…
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Medical Products Underwriter, you will solicit, examine, accept, and decline insurance risks based on underwriting guidelines in all market segments of the program, including clinical trials, distributors, and manufacturers of medical devices and pharmaceuticals. The Medical Products Underwriter will also classify and price acceptable accounts to meet underwriting profit goals and expense objectives; grow a new business pipeline in the assigned territory; and monitor, analyze, and report on the quantity and quality of the territory’s book of business.
In addition, as the life sciences subject matter expert, you will also provide coverage and sales training/mentoring for junior team members; conducting policy language analysis, comparison, and review; and providing coverage consultation to internal and external audiences.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in a casualty insurance environment; prior life science products liability underwriting experience preferred
- CPCU, AIC, or ARM strongly desired
- Superior negotiation, marketing, sales, and relationship-building skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Up to 20% travelWHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary +benefits
- Diverse, dynamic team environment
- Tons of career development opportunities
WE’RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]