Medical Malpractice Underwriter/ FAC
|Job Id: 20893|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Remote/ Anywhere USA|
|Location: Remote / USA .|
DON'T MISS OUT on this one!
Join a top Insurance provider specializing in a full range of healthcare liability, workers’ compensation, and legal professional liability insurance options.
- Financially Strong – Rated A+
- Their people are valued, recognized, & rewarded
- Publicly traded
- Awesome company culture
They are looking to add a talented remote Medical Malpractice Underwriter to their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Medical Malpractice Underwriter will solicit, examine, accept, and reject insurance risks based on underwriting guidelines in all market segments of the program, including large and complex healthcare systems.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Insurance, Risk Management, or business-related field.
- 6+ years healthcare professional liability underwriting experience, with at least 4 of those years with specialty underwriting experience.
- CPCU, AIC or ARM designations highly desired.
- Previous professional liability experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; ability to work well within a team environment.
- Excellent listening, speaking, writing and presentation skills. Ability to process information logically.
- Solid knowledge of rating and documentation management and workflow systems.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Diverse, dynamic team environment
- Tons of career development opportunities
SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]