Medical Malpractice Production Underwriter (Physicians)
|Job Id: 20894|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Remote/ Anywhere USA|
|Location: Remote/ USA .|
DON'T MISS OUT on this one!
Join a top Insurance provider specializing in a full range of healthcare liability, workers’ compensation, and legal professional liability insurance options.
- Financially Strong – Rated A+
- Their people are valued, recognized, & rewarded
- Publicly traded
- Awesome company culture
They are looking to add a talented remote Medical Malpractice Production Underwriter to their team…
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Medical Malpractice Production Underwriter you will develop and build relationships to write profitable new business and retain existing policyholders in an assigned territory and/or with assigned brokers. The Medical Malpractice Production underwriter will also solicit, examine, accept, and reject insurance risks based on underwriting guidelines in the standard underwriting segment
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Insurance, Risk Management, or related business-related field.
- 5+ years medical professional liability experience, preferably in underwriting.
- Previous experience in a production underwriting role desired.
- CPCU, AIC, RPLU, or ARM highly desired. Progress toward completion of one of these designations is required.
- Previous professional liability experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent listening, speaking, writing and presentation skills
- Experience in a production underwriting role, with specific broker territory and assignments.
- Strong negotiation, marketing, and sales skills.
- Strong large account skills with advanced knowledge of actuarial tools and methods.
- Solid knowledge of rating and documentation management and workflow systems.
- Able to create, build and develop superior relationships with agencies and internal staff.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Diverse, dynamic team environment
- Tons of career development opportunities
SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]