Medical Malpractice Business Development Representative
|Job Id: 20895|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Remote / Anywhere USA|
|Location: Remote - USA .|
DON'T MISS OUT on this one!
Join a top Insurance provider specializing in a full range of healthcare liability, workers’ compensation, and legal professional liability insurance options.
- Financially Strong – Rated A+
- Their people are valued, recognized, & rewarded
- Publicly traded
- Awesome company culture
They are looking to add a talented remote Medical Malpractice Business Development Representative to their team…
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As the Medical Malpractice Business Development Representative, your will serve as the “face of the company” by providing outstanding customer service and client satisfaction, by managing and developing the company’s agent/broker relationships.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
- 5 years of Medical Malpractice/Professional Liability sales/marketing Insurance experience.
- Proven leadership skills, excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50% within assigned territories.
- Insurance agent's license is preferable.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Diverse, dynamic team environment
- Tons of career development opportunities
SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]