|Job Id: 18869|
|Job Type: Temp to Hire|
|Industry: Health Care Services|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Farmington, CT 06032|
Join one of Connecticut’s most respected and largest orthopedic specialty groups. Voted “Top Doctors” in Connecticut and across the US as well as “Best Orthopedic or Sports Medicine Group”.
- Dedicated team of medical professionals
- Career advancement
- Great work environment of care and teamwork.
They are seeking a Medical Biller to be responsible for insurance and/or patient accounts receivable follow up and billing. As the Medical Biller, you will play a key role in the timely filing and payment of claims for Physical Therapy, MRI, Ambulatory Surgery, and physician-based services.
- Previous medical billing/collection experience and knowledge
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, etc.) experience
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- High attention to detail and self-motivated
- Ability to read and understand EOBs
- Familiar with current CPT and ICD10 rules
- Basic understanding of HIPAA laws
- Possess a team player mentality
- Able to work in a fast-paced and high-transactional environment.
*Competitive pay. INTERVIEWING NOW!