|Job Id: 18855|
|Job Type: Temp to Hire|
|Industry: Health Care Services|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Springfield, MA 01020|
Neurology medical practice is looking for a medical assistant to join their growing outpatient clinic. This a full time, immediate opening.
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
The responsibilities of the Medical Assistant include:
- Welcoming patients by greeting them in person or on the telephone
- Verifying patient information by interviewing patient, recording medical history, confirming purpose of visit
- Preparing patients for the health care visit by directing and/or accompanying them to the examining room
- Performing preliminary physical tests; take blood pressure, weight and temperature; report patient history summary
- Keeping supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders, verifying receipt
- Completing records by recording patient examination, treatment and test results
- Recording billing information of services rendered, completing insurance forms and responding to insurance and other third-party inquiries
- Maintaining patient confidence and protect operations by keeping patient care information confidential
- 1+ year of medical assistant experience
- Familiarity with computer programs including Microsoft Office Suite
- People-oriented, who enjoys interacting with people and working with others
The Medical Assistant is an urgent and time sensitive role. If you meet the qualifications outlined above and are interested in this role, we want to talk to you!
Competitive pay. APPLY TODAY!