Medical Assistant- ENT
|Job Id: 21736|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Health Care Services|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters & Satellite Offices (Danbury, Ridgefield, and Norwalk)|
|Location: Danbury, CT 06810|
FULL-TIME HOURS: Monday- Friday (30-32 hours per week).
$300 sign-on bonus after 6 months of employment (full-time employees)
Multi-specialty Medical Office is seeking an experienced and caring Medical Assistant.
The Medical Assistant will provide efficient delivery of patient care, support the professional role of the licensed staff, and provide support and assistance as directed by licensed staff.
- Rooming patients.
- Preparing patient for exam.
- Entering/updating patient information into the EHR.
- Educating patients on the proper use of inhalers, EpiPens, and medications.
- Allergy testing.
- Answering phones.
THE RIGHT PERSON HAS…
- 2+ years of experience working in a Medical Office as a Medical Assistant.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with computers and Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and meticulous.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Reliable transportation to travel to satellite locations (Danbury, New Milford, Ridgefield, and Norwalk).
Competitive pay based on experience + comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, AFLAC, PTO, Holiday, 401(k) & Profit Sharing for full-time employees.
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!