Medical A/R Specialist- Temp
|Job Id: 21279|
|Job Type: Temp|
|Industry: Health Care Services|
|Location: Middletown, CT 06457|
One of Connecticut’s premier healthcare organizations is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist for a temporary 3+ months assignment at their Middletown, CT site.
As the Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will coordinate and perform all aspects of accounts receivable collection and reprocessing of claims.
THE RIGHT PERSON HAS:
- Associates degree in Health Information Management Systems (or related field) with 1+ years of experience in a healthcare billing and collections office
- OR Coding Certification/Billing Certificate Program (AAPCs CPC or AHIMAs CCA) with 2+ years of experience in a healthcare billing and collections office
- In-depth knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 Codes, Medicare and Medicaid billing rules.
- Insurance reimbursement methods, the claims appeal process, understanding of managed care contracts and capitation payments
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and Outlook
Great pay and working environment.
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!