Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist
|Job Id: 21130|
|Job Type: Temp|
|Industry: Health Care Services|
|Location: Middletown, CT 06457|
One of Connecticut’s premier healthcare organizations is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist for a temporary 3+ months assignment at their Middletown, CT site.
POSITION TYPE: Contract 3+ months
PAY RATE: $22/ hour
HOURS: Mon-Fri- 8:30 am – 5 pm
As the Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will coordinate and perform all aspects of accounts receivable collection and reprocessing of claims.
THE RIGHT PERSON HAS:
- Associates degree in Health Information Management Systems (or related field) with 1+ years of experience in a healthcare billing and collections office
- OR Coding Certification/Billing Certificate Program (AAPCs CPC or AHIMAs CCA) with 2+ years of experience in a healthcare billing and collections office
- In-depth knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 Codes, Medicare and Medicaid billing rules.
- Insurance reimbursement methods, the claims appeal process, understanding of managed care contracts and capitation payments
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and Outlook
Great working environment.
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!