Mechanical Engineer Manager
|Job Id: 19502|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Contract Packaging|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters- Middlesex County|
|Location: Middlesex County, CT 06457|
Use your creative thinking to help make an IMPACT!
Join a pioneering & innovative Capital Equipment manufacturer who just became a global player in a merger and TRIPLED their equipment offerings!
They are seeking an “out-of-the-box” thinking Mechanical Engineer Manager to join their talented team located in Middlesex County, CT
As the Mechanical Engineer Manager, you will get a chance to see your ideas come to life by serving as a technical expert, responsible for the Project Management of the entire design and build process – from prototype to manufacture!
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 -10 years mechanical design experience.
- 2-5 years in a leadership role in an Engineering environment
- Advanced troubleshooting capabilities
- Strong computer skills (3D modeling, 2D CAD, and MRP experience a plus)
- Knowledge of GD&T, Fixturing, Tolerance Stack-ups
- Knowledge of machine shop practices a plus
- Up to 20% travel may be required
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Attractive salary & bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package (Health, dental, vision, 401(k))
- A culture of integrity, diversity and latest technologies
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]